Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...be back soon ;D

So I'm going on a trip in a few days, a friend is getting married and we'll be flying out to CA this week. Unfortunately, preparing for this trip has consumed my life just a bit so I wanted to check in with a few updates before I go!

If you are looking for the final 2 patterns from the "Ask & receive" post, they are on their way... Look for the lion to be available in my etsy and ravelry shops late next week, and the turtle pattern in early September.

I'm also working through a few ideas for a knit along(or hook along?) to be hosted right here on the blog! My idea would be to provide a totally new pattern for free in about 3 installments, with everyone sharing their pics/questions/etc as they go. It would be my first, so if you have any insight on knit along hosting/participating/experience I'd love to hear it... as well as what you would be interested in creating.

While out of town, my etsy shop will be closed :(
However you can still purchase all of my patterns through my ravelry shop :)

So I'll see you all back here next week with new patterns, activities, and more !
Thanks,
Dawn.

4 comments:

  1. I don't knit so hopefully you could also do a crochet-along..lol
    Can't wait for the new patterns. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A knit or crochet along would be so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern just finished my little elephant and posted it to my Facebook with a link back to your site. Thank you for sharing. Here is the link to where the picture is, https://www.facebook.com/JFuzzCreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY, LOVELY!!! I just made one and I am very happy with the result, but I am not able to take a decent picture of it. I will keep trying to share with you. thank you!

    ReplyDelete